There’s a reason why people keep coming back to Buckingham Place.
This is where time stops.
Where you are awakened to the sound of waves gently crashing to the shore.
Where the song of a resident peacocks signal sundown.
We don’t do run-of-the-mill hotel chain deals or packages offers, we personalize paradise, just the way you like it!
We are more than a boutique hotel. Ours is a sanctuary, curating the best of Sri Lanka within our 5-acre grounds.
We don’t cater to VIP guests over the rest. Instead, all our guests are elevated to VIP status, on arrival.
Our hospitality centric ethos is present in everything about our hotel in Tangalle. We believe in keeping you happy from arrival to departure.
Our 50-strong team is headed by the property’s owner, Nick Buckingham who lives on-site. Together we are ready to attend to your every need. We are a small place full of heart, put together with a lot of soul.
Take our place at your own pace but remember that spontaneous moments are aplenty here. Our personality-driven hotel is a boutique edition of serendipity.
We strive to create something we’re proud of here at Buckingham Place.
We create paradise.
Our Philosophy & Values
The Buckingham Place ethos is driven by a 7-fold philosophy, present in all that we are and all that we do.
- We’re FUN and promise to make your stay here a joyful one
- We’re CARING and attentive to your every need
- We’re PROFESSIONAL in our conduct and maintain the property to the highest standards
- We’re QUALITY conscious in all our activities from the food on your table to the comfort of your room
- We believe in HONESTY at every turn
- We’re all about TEAMWORK, functioning together like a well-oiled machine
- We love STYLE but we aren’t slaves to style. Comfort comes first!